The front door is not only an entrance to the building, but also the owner’s business card. The door has always played a significant role in highlighting and decorating the facade. The door has always reflected the taste of the habitants of the house and style characteristic of the era.
Our modern, smooth, insulated exterior doors are manufactured from MDF coated shield in which aluminium sheets provide the door with moisture resistance and stability and expanded polystyrene foam ensures heat resistance. We also use triple glazing inside smooth exterior doors.
We manufacture one leaf exterior doors and for larger holes in walls we offer doors with extension or with upper window. An openable extension is in the same frame with the door and due to its openability the passage hole can be widened. Non-openable extension is in a separate frame and it is used primarily for extra lighting in the hallway.
Types of modern exterior doors – hollow-core doors with milled pattern:
- hollow-core doors with glued patterns
- hollow-core doors with slot milled patterns
- sound insulation: Rw (C;Ctr)=32db(-1;-3)
- cross-sections: frame 42 x 118 mm or 54 x 118 mm: sealed door leaf 64 mm
- door leaf material: 6 mm moisture resistant MDF; 0.7mm aluminium ; rigid polystyrene foam for thermal insulation.
- glass: triple glazing (37 mm;Ug= 0.8 W/m2K)
- shutters Abloy hinges; ASSA and Abloy locking mechanisms
- finishing: Akzo Nobel moisture resistant colours
Traditional wood exterior doors:
Traditional wood exterior doors are a good solution for every home. The doors are manufactured from solid wood profiles. The filling used is thermally insulated panels or double glazing Ug= 1.4W/m2K
Single doors and French doors are available. The door is coated with Akzo Nobel moisture resistant colours and coloured glazes.
- kits for peripheral strips with suitable surface finishing
- stainless steel covers for threshold, covers for bottom surfaces of door leaf
- Locking accessories are usually not included in the door kit, thus their assembly must be ordered separately.