Fireproof doors are intended for use as interior doors in compartment partition walls. The doors are made from wood-like materials. The inside material is rock wool or particle board. Door panels and frames are equipped with thermal expansion fireproof and smokeproof sealing.
Based on the existing certificates, we offer one-panel and two-panel fireproof doors with or without glazing.
Additional hardware allowed with product specifications:
- Glass Pyrostop EI 30/15;
- Mechanical locks certified as fireproof door locks;
- Electric locks certified as fireproof door locks;
- Mechanically falling threshold Domatic A 1051;
- Quick barrel bolt Abloy 3001;
- Letter plate Primo 31;
- Door viewer Pedret 180;
- Doorbell Primo 64;
- Automatic edge barrel bolts;
- Barrel bolts AGB 20 x 200;
- Shutters with non-separable shoulder;
- Hinges Abloy NTR 110-30 TSS; MV 10R.
- painted soundproof hollow-core door
- veneered soundproof hollow-core door
- high pressure laminated soundproof interior door for rooms with intense use
- cross-section of frame 42 x 92 mm, finger jointed glulam lamellas (various widths of frame posts based on wall thickness)
- seals are located in the frame rebate and on the edge of sheathed door panel
- door panel thickness 62 mm
- certified level of soundproofing of one-panel blind doors Rw= 40 db
- kits for peripheral strips with suitable surface finishing
- stainless steel covers for frame and threshold, covers for door panel edges and flat surfaces
- Locking accessories are usually not included in the door kit, thus their assembly must be ordered separately.
Note ! ! !
The interior doors are intended for use indoors with the difference in temperatures on either side of the door not exceeding 5° C