Interior doors play a significant role in creating the interior.
The manufacture of our interior doors is focused on the high quality of doors and their endurability in intense use. When selecting interior doors, it would be best to combine, for example, the floor materials and wall colours. Use our wide range of door types to find a suitable interior door. Choose the suitable interior door based on its intended use – home-SPA door with higher moisture protection properties, soundproof door, lightweight hollow-core door or massive interior door. Interior doors are made with straight or sheathed edges.
- painted hollow-core door
- veneered hollow–core door
- high pressure laminated interior door for rooms with intense use
- conventional solid wood door with panels
- interior door with a higher degree of moisture resistance (surface finishing is performed with moisture resistant materials)
- interior door with glass panels
- sash imitation hollow-core door
- massive reinforced interior door with particle board core
- design door with decorative bars, grooves and boards
- door thickness 40 mm
- cross-section of frame 42 x 92 mm, finger jointed glulam lamellas (various widths of frame posts based on wall thickness)
- accessories – oak wood threshold with cross-section 22 x 92mm
- internal material of hollow-core doors is expanded polystyrene foam with a thickness of 28mm or 33mm
- internal material of massive interior doors is particle board with a thickness of 33 mm
- hinges, 2pc ( NTR 110, Abloy N3248-10, FS 65,Kubica concealed hinges)
- kits for peripheral strips with suitable surface finishing
- non-openable timber-framed glass units next to interior doors,
- stainless steel covers for frame and threshold, covers for door panel edges and flat surfaces
- ventilation grids for interior doors (plastic, stainless steel, aluminium, powder coated steel)
Products from the companies Fläkt Woods AB and Halton. Soundproof ventilation grids for doors are not available.
- Locking accessories are usually not included in the door kit, thus their assembly must be ordered separately.
The interior doors are intended for use indoors with the difference in temperatures on either side of the door not exceeding 5°C