Moisture resistant doors
Moisture resistant interior doors are manufactured from 6 mm moisture resistant MDF board. Wooden parts are impregnated and finished with moisture resistant materials. The doors can tolerate high relative humidity, after which the rooms need intensive ventilation for allowing the relative humity to reach normal levels. Moisture resistant interior doors are made with straight or sheathed edges.
- painted moisture resistant hollow-core door
- high pressure laminated moisture resistant interior door for rooms with intense use
- moisture resistant interior door with glass panels
- door thickness 40 mm
- cross-section of frame 42 x 92 mm, finger jointed glulam lamellas (various widths of frame posts based on wall thickness)
- internal material of moisture resistant interior doors is expanded polystyrene foam with a thickness of 28mm
- thresholds made of multilayer glued MDF board are covered with stainless steel
- hinges, 2 pc ( NTR 110, Abloy N3248-10, FS 65,Kubica concealed hinges)
- kits for peripheral strips with suitable surface finishing
- stainless steel covers for frame and threshold, covers for door panel edges and flat surfaces
- ventilation grids for interior doors (plastic, stainless steel, aluminium, powder coated steel)
Products from the companies Fläkt Woods AB and Halton
- Locking accessories are usually not included in the door kit, thus their assembly must be ordered separately.
The interior doors are intended for use indoors with the difference in temperatures on either side of the door not exceeding 5°C